· The November Special Offering is for Faith Mission, a local organization that provides for the spiritual and physical needs of homeless men, women and children.
· 180 Youth will meet today from 6 - 8 p.m.
· Elders/Deacons Meetings: Tuesday, Nov. 12, at 6:30 p.m.
· Coffee Break: Wednesday, Nov. 13, at 9 a.m.
· Ladies Bible Study: Wednesday, Nov. 13, at 6:30 p.m.
· Men’s Fellowship: Wednesday, Nov. 13, at 7 p.m.
· Senior Coffee: Thursday, Nov. 14, at 10 a.m. All seniors are welcome to join us!
· 180 Youth’s Annual Soup Supper: Friday, Nov. 15, from 5:30 - 7 p.m. Bring your family and friends to this fundraiser for our youth, and enjoy some good soup, salad, and dessert!
· Church Directory Update: Dave Kuipers will be taking pictures in the library today and next Sunday, Nov. 17. If you are new and want to be added to the directory, or if you wish to update your picture, please see Dave Kuipers.
· College Care Packages: On the table in the classroom hall is a sign-up sheet with a list of items needed for care packages for our students. Please sign your name by an item, take a “pizza slice” reminder, and bring your items by Nov. 17 and put in the boxes on the table.
· Disaster Relief Hygiene Kits: This past Wednesday we were able to put together 144 kits! Thanks to all for your contributions!
· Worship Team Meeting: Tuesday, Nov. 19, at 7 p.m.
· GEMS, Cadets, and Kingdom Kids will meet Wednesday, Nov. 20, at 6 p.m. with the free meal starting at 5:30 p.m.
· Thanksgiving Day Service: Thursday, Nov. 28, at 10 a.m.
· Congregation Meeting: Sunday, Dec. 1, following the service.
· The Window is hosting a banquet at College Mennonite Church on Nov. 16 at 6 p.m. to raise funds for its programs. See the flyer on the bulletin board for more details.
Church Secretary: With Gladys’ retirement at the end of the year, we are looking for someone to become our next secretary. A job description is on the table by the office. Thanks for your help in getting out the word.